Job Posting – Supply Officer
The Grand Lodge of Masons in Massachusetts is accepting applications for the position of full time Supply Officer. This position is responsible for all mail processing including packaging, stamping, bundling and mailing all Grand Lodge correspondence as well as receiving all incoming mail and distributing to departments. Additional responsibilities include supplying the Lodges and Grand Lodge departments with various general office supplies/forms and Masonic merchandise.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Point person for supply retail sales – including email orders, credit card processing.
- Uses postage processing equipment to stamp and mail all Grand Lodge correspondence.
- Packages all merchandise to be mailed from Grand Lodge.
- Maintains basement stock room of overstock and additional materials.
- Responsible for package expediting for overnight or certified delivery.
- Prepare purchase orders, shipping memos, letters, interoffice correspondence and reports.
- Check deliveries of materials ordered and coordinate return of incorrect material.
- Receive, store and distribute materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
- Conduct physical counts and notify Grand Secretary when reorder points are reached.
- Order materials and update inventory master list as instructed.
- Maintain a safe, organized and clean area.
- Complete assignments other than those listed above.
A high school diploma is required. Familiarity with Intuit QuickBooks software strongly desired. The individual should be self-directed with a strong attention to detail and possess the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. The ability to lift items that weigh up to 50 lbs. is required.
The Grand Lodge of Masons in Massachusetts offers a competitive salary and benefits. Starting salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and/or resume to Donald M. Moran, Business Manager, 186 Tremont Street, Boston, MA 02111 or by email to email@example.com. Due to the large volume of applications received, applications will now only be accepted through January 18th, 2019.
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we are unable to provide any specific information regarding your status as a candidate or why you may have been rejected. If it is determined that there is a match between your qualifications and the position for which you have applied we may contact you directly for an interview.